Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 16

Thanks to increasing blood flow, it's time for some major cash and prizes. Enjoy quick-growing hair and nails, smooth and firm skin, and a healthy glow. One bit of bad news -- your eyes might be feeling a little dry these days.

Size of baby: an Avocado

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 per the Dr. office scale (geez!) and 5 per the scale at home

Maternity Clothes: I bought a pair of maternity jeans when we were in Wichita for our Dr. appt but I don't plan on wearing them anytime soon.  I still use the belly band with all my pants.
Gender: We were disappointed that we didn't get a sonogram at our last Dr. appt.  We have to wait 2 more weeks to find out.
Movement: not feeling it yet.  I'm looking forward to it though!

Sleep: pretty good.  I'm really tired today though.

What I miss: running and bud light chelada

Cravings: anything cool and refreshing - watermelon!  yum!

Symptoms: just some stretching pains.  pretty sure my belly grew an inch overnight!

Best Moment This Week: hearing the heart beats again.  The doctor was able to pick up both of them. Also, getting our truck back!  Three days after we had it, the transmission started slipping.  We ended up having to get a whole new transmission for a truck that had 1,200 miles on it!  We have been without it for 2 whole weeks!  Mitch was not happy.
 
Milestones: Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. Dad is going to have to watch his mouth!

What I'm Looking Forward To: We are leaving this evening to go to Lake of the Ozarks with friends for the weekend.  I'm hoping it will be a very relaxing, fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com