Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

13 weeks

Welcome to the blissful second trimester, widely recognized as pregnancy's most comfortable and enjoyable. (Yes, it's a relative distinction.)
Size of baby: A Peach

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: not yet – using the belly band with my zip up pants and work pants and living in gym short and t-shirts at the house.

Gender: not sure yet.

Movement: baby is moving around a lot it there but I can’t feel it yet, a few more weeks to go on this one.

Sleep: bought a new pillow today so hopefully will be a little more restful.  I live for the weekends when I can sleep in.

What I miss: having the endurance to get things done.  The sun wears me out, standing too long wears me out.  It takes me forever to clean the house anymore.

Cravings: nothing lately, but we did get a new mexican restaurant in town that I'm excited to try!

Symptoms: none lately, just hungry alot!

Best Moment This Week: We got a new truck this week which was needed in order to travel with two carseats.

MilestonesYour fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

What I'm Looking Forward To: next week being a much calmer week with work and only two more weeks until our next appointment.  Hopefully we will be able to find out the sexes of the babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com