Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

14 weeks

 
In theory, your uterus' ability to expand (14 times in size, 20 in weight) is awe-inspiring; in practice, it kind of hurts. When the aches and sharp pains hit your belly, think about this happy news: By now, your risk of miscarriage has gone way, way down.



Size of baby: a lemon


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2 I think

Maternity Clothes: none yet, I'm still using the belly band for all my pants so far

Gender: not sure yet - hoping we find out next week!

Movement: nothing so far
 
Sleep: very good this week.  The new pillow I got is great!

What I miss: not having drinks with the girls.  We had girls night and I had water :(  I need to find a good mocktail.

Cravings: cucumbers, vinegar, and onion salad.  I've eaten a total of 3 whole cucumbers so far this week.  Atleast it's healthy!

Symptoms: Some back aches and headaches today

Best Moment This Week: eating at the new Mexican restaurant in town!  Will eat there a total of 3 times before this week is over.  It is soooo good :)

Milestones: Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our next doctors appointment on the 22nd.  We have our appointment in the afternoon so we can do some shopping afterward and go to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com