Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Where does time go?

It's been almost 2 years now since I posted to our blog.  One of my 2015 New Years' Resolutions is to update our blog at least once each month.  I am so forgetful so this will help me remember the memories we make.  

Some things you can expect in the next few blog posts as I get caught up on what is going on - 

  1. Marshall was born on July 22, 2013 and I will type out his birth story.  It is quite the story!
  2. We moved! So I guess technically we are no longer the "Anthony" Halls, but it would be too much of a hassle to change the blog address so that will not change.  That was where our family started so we will leave it.
  3. Willa is now 3, in preschool 2 days a week, and taking dance/tumbling classes.  She is very independent and a typical 3 year old.  Oh my she does test my patience very often!
  4. Marshall is 18 months and loves anything with wheels.  Pretty sure his first word was car and then tractor. :) He loves to throw toys in the trash can and "help" feed the dog. Again, he tests our patience every day!
  5. Mitch and I are still working the same jobs as we were last time I gave an update.  I enjoy my work with Harper Industries as the Assistant Controller, but have also taken on a few side gigs doing books for some people (Mitch included!  He keeps me busy with just his business!).  Mitch continues to drill water wells, set pumps, and do all that you would need to get water.  He is even working to get a new tool that would tell him where the water is!  It is pretty cool really.  I've learned so much about water and it is way more complicated than people think.  Mitch and I also still have a cow/calf operation and now that we moved we are closer to our land and animals.  We are both really enjoying living in the country. 
Well that about sums up our lives lately.  I'll go in to more detail in the future.  I'll close with the family pictures we took this year in August.  Kids are growing up fast! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com