Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Merry Little Christmas

Willa had a busy week last week.  Santa came to visit, she was photographed and interviewed, and had time to do some sleeping and growing.  Willa made 5 lbs even on Christmas day.  Just a few days earlier we were interviewed by a writer with the Wichita Eagle.  We knew it was going to be in the paper this week but I had no idea it would make front page news.  Definitely something cool to have for Willa's scrapbox.  I wish I was creative and had time to do a scrapbook for her, but I just don't have it in me.  But I did go buy a cute box to put her stuff in.  It makes me feel a little better that the box is cute and not just an old shoe box :)  If you missed seeing the article you can click here.  Santa came to visit that day as well.  The hospital put together a video of all the babies that Santa visited.


We spent Christmas day with Willa and brought her all the presents Santa delivered. We wish she could have been home for Christmas but we made the best of the situation.  Here are some pictures of Willa during her holiday week.





Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  We are looking forward to 2012 and bringing home Willa.  Hoping that is soon and very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com