Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Family Sunday

I would say today is as close to a perfect day as you can get.


  • Kids let us sleep in. 
  • Bacon and eggs for breakfast. 
  • Everyone made it to church and on time.
  • Lunch out and the kids behaved. 
  • First outing to the Sedgwick county zoo. 
  • Disney on Ice without any crazy outbursts needing every princess toy. 




Marshall crowed at the roosters and growled at all the other animals while Willa looked at each animal for 5 seconds and was ready to go see another. Marshall loved seeing Mickey Mouse and loved the bubble machine. Willa's favorite act was Elsa and Anna....and sleeping beauty, and Tiana, and Belle, and Ariel, and Punzel. She couldn't pick just one!  

And with my Fitbit telling me I have over 12,000 steps for the day, I'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com